Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2009

Drama crazy

I've been watching a LOT of japanese dramas/movies recently... During the span of my one-month holiday, I've watched:


  • Nodame Cantabile (Drama)
  • Nodame Cantabile Special
  • Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2 (Drama)
  • Hana Yori Dango movie
  • Bimbo Danshi (Drama)
  • Hana Kimi Special
  • Ryuusei no Kizuna (Drama)
  • A few episodes of Maou
  • A few episodes of Code Blue

Then, during my first week of school, I've watched:

  • Kimi ni Shika Kikoenai
  • Koizora
  • Cyborg Girl
  • Taiyou no Uta
  • Way of Blue Sky
  • Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
  • Nobuta wo Produce (Drama)


Come to think of it, it _is_ a little crazy ^^;; I'm currently still watching stuff though... Heh. I totally recommend (in no order):

  • Ryuusei no Kizuna (Nishikido Ryo's acting is awesome)
  • Nobuta wo Produce (Yamapi's acting was awesome)
  • Kimi ni shika kikoenai (Keisuke Koide!)
  • Nodame Cantabile (So many people were such great actors/actresses it's difficult to choose my favourite)
  • Last Friends (if you haven't watched it... I LOVE UENO JURI!!)

Yea. And here ends my rant for today.


Signing off... ...

3 comments: