Custom Search

Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY(belated) NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

=) I've given out most of my Christmas cum New Year cards (for those I couldn't give out in time)... Hope those who received it liked it ^^

I went on Shutterfly and personalised 9 cards for 9 of my friends- There were some I didn't manage to make cards for simply because I didn't have any photos... But that doesn't mean you guys aren't special!!

Just Finished Another Japanese Drama!
By the way, I've been watching another (pretty recent) drama... And I found it quite nice =D It's called: Ryuusei no Kizuna (流星の絆). The broadcast period in Japan was from 17 October to 19 December 2008.

Based on the popular novel of the same name, Ryusei no Kizuna tells the story of three orphans, whose parents were murdered long ago. Together, the three vowed on a shooting star to one day avenge their parents. After many years, the two brothers have found the murderers, and are set to carry out their plan for vengeance when they realize they've made a serious miscalculation; you see, their sister...


The main actors and actress are Ninomiya Kazunari (from Arashi), Nishikado Ryo and Toda Erika. I've started to like them all now =) They're pretty good, especially Nishikado Ryo. He had to put on different personalities at different parts in the show and it's really awesome =D

If you're a fan of his but haven't watched this drama, please do so!

I sound like I'm shamelessly advertising another drama ^^;; 


Signing off... ...

No comments: